Develop standards, tools, frameworks, best practices and related documents for IT Service Management and IT Governance, including areas of IT activity such as audit, digital forensics, governance, risk management, outsourcing, service operations and service maintenance, but excluding subject matter covered under the scope and existing work programs of JTC 1/SC 27 and JTC 1/SC 38.
The work will initially cover:
- Corporate Governance of IT: the development of the ISO/IEC 38500 series standards and related documents, and
- Operational aspects of Governance of IT: work in ISO/IEC 30120 and ISO/IEC 20000 series and interfaces with the management of IT as well as the role of governance in the area of business innovation.
- All aspects relating to IT service management and IT-Enabled Services/Business Process Outsourcing.
De belangrijkste activiteiten zijn:
- actieve participatie in JTC 1/SC 40
- de implementatiie van mondiale normen in Nederland
- het geven van technische adviezen binnen het werkgebied van de commissie