As company administrator of NEN Connect you can review and modify the details of your company.
To company administrator role
Review and edit company details
You can view your company details which have been submitted to NEN Connect and certain settings by clicking My Company, or by clicking on My Company - General.
You see the following data (* indicates that it is a mandatory field):
- Company name: The name of your organisation. Contact NEN if you want to change the company name.
- PDIS customer number: The customer number under which your organisation is registered at NEN. It may be the case that there is another department within your organisation with the same company name but with a different PDIS customer number.
- Email addresses with these domain names can be added: If your organisation wants to add NEN Connect users itself, then the domain of your organisation has to be entered here by NEN. This is the part following the @ symbol in the email. To set the domain name, please contact NEN.
- Contact person*: Contact person at your organisation.
- Contact person's phone number*: Phone number of the contact person of your organisation.
- E-mail*: Email of the contact person of your organisation.
- NEN accountmanager: Your contact person at NEN.
- Allow free registration: When you select this option, employees can register themselves. This option is only visible when a domain name is entered.
- Allow linking to private account: When you select this option, users can link one or more emails to the account of their company account. They then have access to the company's account using multiple emails (usernames).
Review and edit licences
On the My Company - Licences page, you can see the licences you own in NEN Connect, and any other online NEN products. See Access to other online NEN Products.
If you want to change anything concerning these licences, contact NEN Customer Service by phone: +31 15 2690391 or email: email@example.com.
The page shows the licence name, with the licence code underneath (you can use this when communicating with NEN), the number of users per licence, and the usage per part of the licence:
• The number of added standards or documents of the total number which can be added. In the example, 38 standards have been added in the download collection, of a maximum of 49. Also read: Add standards to collection
• The number of deleted standards from the total number which can be deleted. In the
example, 1 standard has been deleted from the download collection, from a maximum of 5. Also read: Delete standards from collection
By clicking on a licence, you can see the details of the licence:
- License name: The name of the licence. NEN can change this name for you if required.
- License product: The type of licence product.
- Licentse number: The licence code.
- Start date: The effective date of the licence.
- Company-wide licence: As company administrator, you can select or deselect this option. If it is selected, employees of your organisation will gain instant access to this licence if they register at NEN Connect.
- Show in licence selection: As company administrator, you can select or deselect this option. If this is selected, users can apply for this licence with the company administrator. This means that users do not have direct access to the licence: it overrules the ‘Company-wide Licence’ option.
- Add user permitted by NEN: If this option is selected, the organisation can add users.
- Active: If this is selected, the licence is active.
- Test licence: If this is selected, a trial licence is active.
- Redline available: If this is selected, your organisation gains access to Redline versions of standards that makes it easy to compare new and old versions of a standard. Read more
Statistics can be found under:
- Download standards: This shows how many standards are in your download collection, the maximum you can include in your download collection, how many you can change annually, and how many you have already changed. Read more about Download collection.
- Notification standards: This shows how many standards are in your notification collection, the maximum allowed, how many you can change annually, and how many you have already changed. Read more about Notification standards.
- Company standards: This shows how many corporate documents you can post, and how much space you have used. Read more about Company standards.
- Users: This shows how many users can use this licence, and how many users can be logged in simultaneously.
- Content types: This shows various possibilities and security options when working with PDF and HTML files.
- Search filters: This is where search filter settings are displayed.
- Associated collections: Here, you can see which collections are covered by this licence. By clicking a collection, you can see which standards are part of the collection, and manage them. For more on this, see Collections.
- Associated collections users: Here you can see which users have access to the collections covered by the licence, and add or remove existing or new users. For more on this, see Manage users.
To company administrator role