Depending on your agreement, you can see the available standards.
To company administrator role
NEN Connect contains the following documents by default:
- All the Dutch standards (NEN, NPR, NTAM, HKZ)
- All the European and international standards accepted in the Netherlands (NEN-EN, NEN-EN-ISO, NEN-ISO, NEN-EN-IEC and NEN-IEC)
- All the international standards (ISO and IEC)
- NEN’s practical guides
- Publication series on Hazardous Substances (PGS)
- Harmonized European directives
You can search for these documents via the Documents tab. Information about a document can be viewed by clicking on a search result. If these documents themselves are part of your customised or standard collection, you will be able to view them completely.
Plus range: available by request
On request , industry-specific and other standards of other standardisation bodies can be included in NEN Connect. NEN can add these standards to your collections. These documents can then be viewed in full. You cannot add them or remove them from your collection yourself.
The standards in the extended range that are not in your collection are not visible, and cannot be found via search.
- AAMI - Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation
- AASHTO - American Association of State of Highway Transportation Officials
- AGA - American Gastroenterological Association
- API - American petroleum institute
- AS - Australian standards
- ASA American statistical association
- ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers
- ASHUS (ASHRAE) - American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air- Conditioning Engineers
- ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineering
- ASQ - American Society for Quality Control
- ASSE2 - American Society of Safety Engineers
- ASTM - American Society for Testing and Materials
- AWS - American Welding Society
- AWWA - American Water Works Association
- BHMA - Builders Hardware manufacturers association
- BSI - United Kindom standards
- CI - American Society of Civil Engineers - construction Institute
- CTI - Cooling Technology Institute
- DIN - German standards
- FORD - Global Manufacturing Standards Collection
- GEIA - Government Electronics & Information Technology Association
- HI - Hydraulic Institute
- ICAO - International Civil Aviation organisation
- ICC - International Colour consortium
- IEEE - Institute of electronics and electronics engineers
- IES - Illuminating Engineering Society
- MSS - Manufacturers standardization society
- NACE - NACE international - the corrosion society
- NETA- International Electrical Testing Association
- NISO - National Information Standards Organisation
- NSF International - National Sanitation Foundation
- PFI - Pipe Fabrication Institute
- PIP - Process Industry Practices
- SBAC - Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium
- SSPC - Society for Protective coatings
- UL - Underwriters Laboratories
On request, we can also deliver standards of other standardisation organisations
via NEN Connect. For more information, please contact NEN Online Customer service by phone +31 15 2690391 or email.
ISO without NEN cover
Would you like to receive accepted Dutch standards in the version without the NEN cover (e.g. ISO 9001 instead of NEN-EN-ISO 9001)? This can be arranged with a special licence in NEN Connect. For more information, please contact NEN Customer service by phone +31 15 2690391 or email.
Without this licence, you can only add the accepted Dutch ISO to your collection.
If you want to add an ISO standard without the NEN or NEN-EN prefix to your collection, you will receive a message with a reference to the accepted Dutch version.
To company administrator role