Over deze norm
||Veiligheid van huishoudelijke en soortgelijke elektrische toestellen
IEC 60335-2-90+A1 deals with:
- the safety of microwave ovens with a cavity door intended for commercial use, their
rated voltage being not more than 250 V for single-phase appliances connected between
one phase and neutral and 480 V for other appliances;
- the safety of combination microwave ovens with a cavity door, the requirements for
which are contained in Annex AA;
- the safety of microwave ovens without a cavity door and with transportation means that
are intended for commercial use only, for the heating of food and beverages, the
requirements for which are contained in Annex BB.
Microwave ovens covered by Annex BB have transportation means for moving the load
through the microwave oven. Requirements for tunnel microwave ovens and several types of
microwave vending machines are covered.
This standard also deals with microwave ovens intended to be used on board ships, for
which Annex EE is applicable.
This international standard also takes into account ordinary persons having access to the
removing area of the vending machine.
In general, this standard does not take into account
- the use of appliances by young children or infirm persons without supervision;
- playing with the appliance by young children.
This international standard does not take into account the use of a microwave oven without a
cavity door and with transportation means by ordinary persons except in the vicinity of
entrance and exit ports.
||Huishoudelijke en soortgelijke toestellen - Deel 2-90: Bijzondere eisen voor magnetronovens voor bedrijfsgebruik
||Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-90: Particular requirements for commercial microwave ovens