Over deze norm
||Hydrauliek en pneumatiek
This part of ISO 10771 specifies a test method for fatigue rating of the pressure-containing envelopes of
components used in hydraulic fluid power systems, as tested under steady internal cyclic pressure loads in
accordance with ISO 10771-1.
This part of ISO 10771 is only applicable to components whose failure mode is the fatigue of any element in
the pressure-containing envelope, and that:
- are manufactured from metals;
- are operated at temperatures that exclude creep and low-temperature embrittlement;
- are only subjected to pressure-induced stresses;
- are not subjected to loss of strength due to corrosion or other chemical action;
- can include gaskets, seals and other non-metallic components; however, these are not considered part of
the pressure-containing envelope being tested (see note 3 of 5.5 of ISO 10771-1:2002).
This part of ISO 10771 does not apply to piping as defined in ISO 4413 (i.e. connectors, hose, tubing, pipe).
||Hydrauliek - Vermoeiingsproef voor onder druk staande metalen omhulsels - Deel 2: Classificatiemethoden
||Hydraulic fluid power - Fatigue pressure testing of metal pressure-containing envelopes - Part 2: Rating methods