NEC 48 treedt op als schaduwcommissie van IEC/TC 48, IEC/SC 48B en IEC/SC 48D. Voor de volledigheid hieronder taak en werkgebied van deze commissies.
IEC/TC 48 - Electrical connectors and mechanical structures for electrical and electronic equipment
Standardization of electric connectors, connecting devices and mechanical structures for electronic and electrical equipment.
• Note 1: RF connectors will not be dealt with by the technical committee as they will be covered by TC 46 together with RF cables. However, hybrid connectors, which employ RF contacts, will be handled by TC 48. They will use the appropriate test methods, terminology etc. defined by TC 46 and TC 86 documents.
• Note 2 : Sockets for components shall be considered in co-operation with the relevant technical committee.
• Note 3 : Safety requirements for areas already dealt with by other committees will not be developed by this technical committee.
areas already dealt with by other committees will not be developed by this technical committee.
IEC/SC 48B – Electrical connectors.
To prepare standards for electrical connectors and connecting devices. Standards for electrical connector test methods and for solderless connection technologies are also prepared.
• Note 1: RF and fibre optic connectors will not be dealt with by the sub-committee; hybrid connectors which additionally employ RF and/or fibric contacts will be handled in cooperation with TC 46 and/or TC 86
• Note 2: IEC 61984: Connectors - Safety requirements and tests is covered by this sub-committee. Safety requirements for areas already dealt with by other committees will not be developed by this sub-committee.
IEC/SC 48D – Mechanical structures for electronic equipment
To prepare IEC standards for mechanical structures for electrical and electronic equipment on the two main fields; the first one is related to the standardization of indoor mechanical structures for electronic equipment. The second activity deals with the standardization of outdoor mechanical structures. Both activities deal with their environmental (test) criteria and their thermal management.
In het commissieplan vindt u meer informatie over NEC 48.
De specifieke interesse van de leden gaat uit naar de volgende werkgroepen/aandachtsgebieden:
Voor meer informatie of als u zich wilt aanmelden als normcommissielid neem contact op met Tom Hoogendijk.
(015) 2 690 299