NEN voert geregeld projecten uit op het gebied van (Europese) normalisatie of advies waarvoor de inzet van externe experts of partner organisaties nodig is. Waar de Europese Commissie (mede)financier is van deze projecten moet voor de selectie van deze experts of partner organisaties veelal een openbare aanbestedingsprocedure worden gevolgd.
Call for Tender
NEN regularly carries out (European) standardisation or advisory projects for which we need external experts or partner organisations. In cases where the European Commission is (co)financing such a project, a public procurement procedure is often required for the selection of the external experts or partner organisations.
- Call for Tender for 3 technical experts for expertise support to additional activities for European standards with the aim to increase resilience to climate change
The EC and CEN have signed a specific agreement on Adaptation to Climate Change (specific agreement no CEN/2019-12). This agreement aims at undertaking additional activities for European standards, with the aim to increase resilience to climate change. Specific points of attention:
- other infrastructural standards than the 13 standards in revision in Phase II
- Linking standards for infrastructures (including Eurocodes) to future climatic conditions, and
supporting the alignment of future climate data to the needs of users in the standardization community
- Scaling national standardization initiatives for adaptation measures to the European level to the standardization community, with the objective to include the issue of climate change adaptation in standards for infrastructures.
The activities will be carried out in a period of two years, from 2020 – 2021.
For these tasks, support from three experts is foreseen. This call specifies the tasks and resources allocated.
For the execution of this project, 3 experts will be selected. NEN will take care of the procedural work. NEN will sign contracts with the experts (subcontractors) and will administrate the technical process. The tasks of each of these three experts are described in this document. This is also the case for the funding available.
Tenders shall be sent by email to Mr. Ab de Buck to be received at the latest 2020-04-01.
Call for tender for 3 technical experts for expertise support to additional activities for European standards with the aim to increase resilience to climate change
Call for Tender Climate change adaptation additional activities Application form
- Call for Tender Project Team Experts
- Funding has been made available by the European Commission to hire expert to provide input to
the standardization work of CEN/TC 278 for the following activities:
(1) SA 2019-03 European ITS communications and information protocols - DEADLINE: 2020-03-13
(2) SA 2019-06 ITS Public Transport Alternative modes of Transport- DEADLINE: 2020-03-20
Click here for more