On the 25th of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation came into effect. It is sometimes necessary to process personal data to be able to properly execute our activities. Personal data is data that provides information regarding a private individual, such as contact details, but also financial data or data regarding other privacy-sensitive matters. We have of course taken measures to comply with the new legislation, and we would like to inform you of this.
- We will always tell you what we do with your data and how you can, for example, exercise your right of access and objection.
- We only use the data for the purpose for which we have collected it (such as performance of agreements, customer relationship management, customer administration, and marketing).
- We do not collect, use and retain data for any longer than we require for achieving the purpose for which we have acquired the data and only if there is no other way of achieving the same purpose.
- The more privacy-sensitive the information is, the less we make use of the data.
- We only use the data insofar as a basis for this is set out in the law.
- We take appropriate security measures against the loss of or unauthorised access to the personal data.
- We only provide your personal data to third parties if we obtain sufficient safeguards for the protection of your data.
You will find information in this privacy statement regarding what we do with the personal data that we acquire during the execution of our activities. We answer the following questions in this privacy statement:
- Which type of personal data is processed by us?
- For which purpose do we process your personal data?
- Why are we permitted to use your personal data?
- Who has access to your personal data?
- For how long do we retain your personal data?
- Who is the controller for the processing of your personal data?
- Who can I contact if I have questions regarding the use of my personal data?
- How are third parties permitted to use my personal data? How do we secure your personal data?
- How do we secure your personal data?
- Which rights do you have with regard to the use of your personal data (and how can you exercise these rights)?
- Do you place cookies when I visit your website?
- Do you use my data for sending newsletters?
Personal data for: