NEN has an extensive range of training courses based on current standards. A NEN training is designed to help you convert the theoretical standard into daily practice.
Currently NEN facilitates the following training formats:
• Classic training courses: 'classroom' training
• Corporate training: customised training courses
• E learning: online training
A NEN training course is developed from the source of the standard. This means that NEN can anticipate and develop a training at an early stage of the standard development process.
Our lecturers are highly professional and in many cases were actively involved in developing the standard.
Furthermore NEN as an independant institution assures you of a non biased training that focuses on intergrated solutions.
Does your organisation have a number of people interested in a specific training? Then a corporate training would be the solution. At a corporate training at your location your specific needs form the basis. Via an intake interview and/or company visit we match the purpose and training content with you.
A corporate training is also financially attractive for you from six participants. Furthermore it limits travel expenses and travelling time for the participants and organisation
You decide the location, date and time of the training. For example: you may decide to have the training take place in the evening and not in regular working hours.
More information and contact details »
The following 7 corporate training courses are currently available in English:
Electricity and Electronics
• NEN 3140: semi skilled user
Quality, Environmental management and Sustainablity
• ISO 19011: Risk based auditing
• ISO 19011: Internal auditing
• ISO 9001: The standard explained
• ISO 9001: Taking over a quality management system
• ISO 9001: Development and implementation of a quality management system
• Quality matters in healthy systems: How health standards support integrated care
Need help with implementing a standard?
At NEN we have not only knowledge of the context of the norm, but we also advise on its practical application and effective related work processes.