|Duur||Two days from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Aantal deelnemers||At least 5 participants|
|Voor wie||• Systems auditors (OHSAS, VCA) who will have to conduct audits in English for steps 1-3 of the Safety Culture Ladder. They have a basic knowledge of the Safety Culture Ladder but they do not have any experience of auditing cultural systems and cultural aspects.
• Internal auditors who are responsible within their companies and want to obtain certification for their companies. English is the working language in their organisations.
|Prijs||€ 1160,00 excl. VAT excl. BTW|
English-speaking auditors will learn how to assess the safety culture in accordance with the Safety Culture Ladder (SCL) certification scheme, with a focus on steps 1 to 3. The training course will introduce you to the different company aspects of the Safety Culture Ladder and how to recognise them.
- introduction of safety culture (definitions, the role of behaviour in culture and examples of visible safety culture),
- practical exercises for the different SCL aspects. The SCL aspects are: Leadership & involvement, Policy & strategy, Organisation & contractors, Workplace & procedures, Communication, and Audits & statistics.
- This two-day training course for less experienced auditors covers all six aspects of the Safety Culture Ladder that should be audited.
This training course will give you sufficient knowledge of the six company aspects of the Safety Ladder. Attending this training course does not automatically qualify auditors.
Knowledge required in order to take part
• The two-day training course is intended for systems auditors (OHSAS, VCA). They have a basic knowledge of the Safety Culture Ladder but they do not have any experience of auditing culture and of the associated cultural aspects.
• The training course is also intended for internal auditors who are responsible for certification according to the Safety Culture Ladder in their companies. They are expected to have a basic knowledge of the Safety Culture Ladder (e.g. by their having attended the Introduction to the Safety Culture Ladder training course).
View and download your documents.
|Content and method|
|This two-day training course is divided into four parts and covers the following aspects:|
|Introduction into the Safety Culture Ladder:
• What is a safety culture (definitions, Schein model, relationships with processes and systems)
• The role of attitude and behaviour in culture and audits
• Examples of a visible safety culture and how to assess it
• Differences between a systems audit and a culture audit
The practical exercises are based on the company aspects of the Safety Culture Ladder:
• Leadership & involvement,
• Policy & strategy,
• Organisation & contractors,
• Workplace & procedures,
• Deviations & communication,
• Audits & statistics.
|All company aspects will be discussed during the training course and four of the six aspects to be audited
will be dealt with as practical exercises in part 2 on day 1 and in part 3 on day 2.
A requirement has been selected from the standard for each of the company aspects in order to be used
in more detail in the practical exercises.
Role plays with actors enable the students to conduct audits through observations and interviews.
The actors can play several different roles as part of the interviews.
Feedback will be given and the learning points discussed after every round.
The findings will be interpreted and discussed in part 4, i.e. on the second day of training, and the final result
will also be presented then.
Datum en locaties
Inschrijven € 1160,00 excl. VAT excl. BTW p.p.
|Totaal incl. BTW 0,00|
Liever deze training in-company? Vraag nu een offerte aan