E-learning NEN 3140: Working safely on or near electrical installations (low voltage)
Wilt u leren werken volgens de juiste normen en daar morgen al mee beginnen? Met NEN e-learning krijgt u een persoonlijke online leeromgeving welke overal en altijd beschikbaar is.Demo aanvragen
- Lower travel and time costs
- Monitor real time
- Possiblity for technical integration
- Scalable and flexible
• Duration: For Skilled persons (SP): approx. 4 hours, For Instructed persons (IP): approx. 3 hours
• Investment: € 200 (excl. VAT) per person
• Certificate: After successful completion of this test
• Deelname al mogelijk vanaf één persoon
Customisable to your situation
Using a simple login procedure, you can access your personal online learning environment, accessible via pc, tablet or smartphone
To achieve optimal learning, you can choose to combine this e-learning with one or more classroom trainings (blended learning). If you want to train multiple employees in your company, we can in conjunction with you, develop a curriculum that best suits your learning objectives. Please feel free to contact us for further information and advice.
Varied practice modules
Our e-learnings take into account different learning styles by making uses of a variety of learning methods. Using movies, animations, photos, schedules and reviews we will lead you through the training. With intermediate commands and questions we test whether you have understood the subject matter.
In addition, you can view the course material as often as you like. So are you optimally prepared for the exam that concludes the e-learning module. If you pass the exam, you will receive a certificate.
This training course gives you an understanding of how to work safely with, and in, electrical installations and electrical work equipment.
NEN 3140 applies to electrical installations and electrical work equipment of a nominal voltage of a maximum of 1,000 V alternating current and 1,500 V direct current.
• Electrically educated technicians or student electrical technicians: senior technicians who work in new build, maintenance and repair of electrical installations and work equipment such as machines with an electrical risk;
• Non-electrically educated technicians with experience of electrical work activities who can independently carry out work activities with an electrical risk;
• People other than electrical experts, such as operators, caretakers, etc. who carry out simple electrical activities, with or without a major risk, as an extra task
- Module 1: About this course
- Module 2: Basic knowledge of electricity
- Module 3: Risks of electricity
- Module 4: Finding your way through the standard
- Module 5: Carrying out work
- Module 6: Work equipment
- Module 7: Installations
- Module 8: Test
- You know the dangers and their possible consequences when working with electricity, such as the danger of electric shock, fire and short circuits;
- You know the procedures for dead working and for working in the vicinity of live parts, maintaining the specified minimum safety distances;
- You can relate the electrical risk to the personal protective equipment, devices and tools to be used to mitigate such risk;
- You know how to complete a last-minute risk assessment before starting work on or with electrical equipment and installations;
- You know the basic principles and components of electrical installations, such as TT and TN systems, electrical separated circuits, SELV circuits, overcurrent protection, residual current devices, design and operation of installations, equipment classification;
- You know the requirements of the Dutch Occupational Health and Safety Act on working with electricity and its practical implementation based on NEN 3140;
- Depending on your results on the final test as well as your practical experience and electrotechnical knowledge, the nominated person in control of a work activity/of an electrical installation may appoint you as instructed person or as skilled person, duly considering the authorities granted or restrictions imposed by the employer.